[comp.sys.amiga.datacomm] Has J. Radigan released any new vers

Erik.Funkenbusch@f55.n282.z1.mmug.edgar.mn.org (Erik Funkenbusch) (02/02/91)

 * Replying to a message originally to All
JR>From: jprad@faatcrl.UUCP (Jack Radigan)
JR>Date: 30 Jan 91 01:21:07 GMT
JR>Newsgroups: comp.sys.amiga.datacomm
JR>
JR>231b3678@fergvax.unl.edu (CS 231 section 2) writes:
JR>
JR>>Has J. Radigan released any new versions past 1.01?
JR>
JR>  Not yet.  I will be releasing 1.02 in two or three weeks.
JR>A few bug fixes
JR>and slight changes are present.
JR>
JR>  I'm also in the process of working on 1.1, but that's more
JR>than a few months
JR>away at the moment.
JR>
JR>  -jack-
JR>
JR>
JR>--- WtU 0.7b
JR> * Origin: Minnesota Macintosh Users Group UUCP-Fido Gate
JR>(1:282/22.0)

Jack, I am wishing for an Amiga Bi-modem implementation.  I would be
willing to write this in an XPR compatible method, but i would like
to get some specs on anything you are going to iclude with 1.1 as
far as xpr's go.

--
Erik Funkenbusch - via The Minnesota Macintosh Users Group UUCP-Fido Gateway
UUCP: ...uunet!tcnet!kksys!edgar!mmug!55!Erik.Funkenbusch