[comp.sys.amiga.datacomm] Newest VLT version from AB20

blgardne@javelin.es.com (Blaine Gardner) (02/11/91)

emcphers@fox.cs.vt.edu (Frank McPherson) writes:

>Out of curiosity, what are the differences between VLT and VLTjr?  I see both
>of them at AB20, and have FTPed them to my host machine.  However, I'd rather
>only download one of them to MY computer.  Is vltjr crippled or something?

The ONLY difference is that VLTjr does not have the Tektronix graphics
support. If you don't need this, get VLTjr and save some disk & RAM
space.
--
Blaine Gardner @ Evans & Sutherland  580 Arapeen Drive, SLC, Utah 84108
blgardne@javelin.sim.es.com     or   blgardne%javelin@dsd.es.com