[comp.sys.amiga.datacomm] FTP SITES && Fish Disks !FOUND

diamond@hubcap.clemson.edu (David Lee) (02/09/91)

After going thru various lists for FTP and checking these sites
I cannot find ANY fish disks all of a sudden! What gives? Does anyone
have a site that they have accessed recently?

I want fish sites , I can find amiga sites but I need the fish sites.

Thanks,
David Lee

   David C Lee                      "I hold a cup of wisdom but there
   Clemson University     //         is nothing within..."
   Clemson,SC           \X/ Amiga
                                                  -Kate Bush
   diamond@hubcap.clemson.edu

  "...And what you gonna do, brother, when HULKAMANIA runs wild on
   you!"
         -the Hulkster

goodwinm@prism.cs.orst.edu (GOODWIN MICHAEL LEE) (02/09/91)

In article <13023@hubcap.clemson.edu> diamond@hubcap.clemson.edu (David Lee) writes:

>After going thru various lists for FTP and checking these sites
>I cannot find ANY fish disks all of a sudden! What gives? Does anyone
>have a site that they have accessed recently?

I have found an anonymous FTP site which carries fish stuff.  It is
128.174.5.59... I don't remember the name of it...

>I want fish sites , I can find amiga sites but I need the fish sites.
>

>Thanks,
>David Lee
>
>   David C Lee                      "I hold a cup of wisdom but there
>   Clemson University     //         is nothing within..."
>   Clemson,SC           \X/ Amiga
>                                                  -Kate Bush
>   diamond@hubcap.clemson.edu
>
>  "...And what you gonna do, brother, when HULKAMANIA runs wild on
>   you!"
>         -the Hulkster

/\.--.--.                           /\ | goodwinm@mist.cs.orst.edu
 )  )  )   o        /          _  / / | Real signatures are in cursive.
/  /  /   /   .--  /--.  .--. (/  \/  |
/  /   \__/\__/\___/  (__(__(__/\__/\_ |

brent@oak.circa.ufl.edu (Brent A. Nelson) (02/10/91)

I've found what seems to be nearly the entire fish collection on site
ux1.cso.uiuc.edu somewhere in the /amiga/fish directory I think.

mtpins@umaxc.weeg.uiowa.edu (Firestar) (02/11/91)

From article <13023@hubcap.clemson.edu>, by diamond@hubcap.clemson.edu (David Lee):
> I want fish sites , I can find amiga sites but I need the fish sites.

Fish disks 1-430 can be found at isca.icaen.uiowa.edu.

					Firestar

* Michael Pins (Firestar)     |   Internet: mtpins@umaxc.weeg.uiowa.edu     *
* ISCA's Amiga Librarian      |         #include <std.disclaimer>           *