[comp.sys.amiga.datacomm] Jack's net.address

bard@jessica.stanford.edu (David Hopper) (02/19/91)

Does anyone know Jack Radigan's net address?  Not the UUCP one-- I can't reach
that.  Or, perhaps, his phone number.

I registered for JR-Comm over three weeks ago, and haven't heard a word from
him.  Is he okay?

Dave Hopper      |      /// The Amiga:      | The great strength of the total-
                 | __  ///                  | itarian state is that it forces
bard@jessica.    | \\\/// The Cybernetic    | those who fear it to imitate it.
   Stanford.EDU  |  \XX/ Revolution is NOW! |               --Adolph Hitler

dave@cs.arizona.edu (Dave P. Schaumann) (02/19/91)

In article <1991Feb19.041529.21631@portia.Stanford.EDU> bard@jessica.stanford.edu (David Hopper) writes:
>Does anyone know Jack Radigan's net address?  Not the UUCP one-- I can't reach
>that.  Or, perhaps, his phone number.

You could try the Dynalogic BBS - select "about" in the "Project" menu to get
the number.

>I registered for JR-Comm over three weeks ago, and haven't heard a word from
>him.  Is he okay?

I sent him my check Jan 17, and as of last Friday, it still hadn't cleared.
Apparently he is rather busy.

You know, the funny thing is that the annoyance screen is much more annoying
now that I've sent in my registration fee... :(
--
Dave Schaumann      | Is this question undecidable?
dave@cs.arizona.edu |

goodwinm@prism.cs.orst.edu (GOODWIN MICHAEL LEE) (02/19/91)

In article <898@caslon.cs.arizona.edu> dave@cs.arizona.edu (Dave P. Schaumann) writes:
>In article <1991Feb19.041529.21631@portia.Stanford.EDU> bard@jessica.stanford.edu (David Hopper) writes:
>>Does anyone know Jack Radigan's net address?  Not the UUCP one-- I can't reach
>>that.  Or, perhaps, his phone number.
>
>You could try the Dynalogic BBS - select "about" in the "Project" menu to get
>the number.
>
>>I registered for JR-Comm over three weeks ago, and haven't heard a word from
>>him.  Is he okay?
>
>I sent him my check Jan 17, and as of last Friday, it still hadn't cleared.
>Apparently he is rather busy.
>
>You know, the funny thing is that the annoyance screen is much more annoying
>now that I've sent in my registration fee... :(
>--
>Dave Schaumann      | Is this question undecidable?
>dave@cs.arizona.edu |

I sent in my registration on January 16th.  I have been calling his BBS
periodically (you can find the number somewhere in the program) and he said he
has been busy, he is getting 1.02 done.  I would suggest that if you don't mind
a couple dollars extra phone bill, to call his board every couple weeks.

| /\.--.--.                           /\ | goodwinm@prism.cs.orst.edu
| . )  )  )   o        /          _  / / | Real signatures are in cursive.
| ./  /  /   /   .--  /--.  .--. (/  \/  |
| /  /   \__/\__/\___/  (__(__(__/\__/\_ |

jprad@faatcrl.UUCP (Jack Radigan) (02/19/91)

bard@jessica.stanford.edu (David Hopper) writes:

>Does anyone know Jack Radigan's net address?  Not the UUCP one-- I can't reach
>that.  Or, perhaps, his phone number.

  Ever think of calling my BBS direct?  It's in the about screen.

>I registered for JR-Comm over three weeks ago, and haven't heard a word from
>him.  Is he okay?

  I've been backed up with my day job and putting the finishing touches on
the 1.02 release.  I hope to have that in the mail this weekend, to you and
everyone else who's registered in the past few weeks.

  -jack-

jimb@faatcrl.UUCP (Jim Burwell) (02/20/91)

bard@jessica.stanford.edu (David Hopper) writes:

>Does anyone know Jack Radigan's net address?  Not the UUCP one-- I can't reach
>that.  Or, perhaps, his phone number.

Hmmm.  Are you saying that you can't reach jprad@faatcrl.UUCP ?  You should
have no problem.  We're in the maps, and connected to Rutgers and gvlv2, both
Internet sites.  Is anyone else having trouble getting to Jack vie Email ?
Please send replies to jimb@faatcrl.UUCP or postmaster@faatcrl.uucp.  A good
UUCP path from stanford to here would be:

...!labrea!adobe!decwrl!lll-winken!riacs!rutgers!faatcrl!jprad
	or
faatcrl!jprad@[rutgers.edu|gvlv2.gvl.unisys.com]

	but really, jprad@faatcrl.UUCP should work fine.

C'ya,
Jim

PS:  perhaps you're hitting the "psuvax1" void ?  I have their entry highly
penalized in our local map files so nothing leaving here gets routed through
them.  Plus they're pulling the plug on mail forwarding this March.

--
+--------------------------+      _
|INET:  jimb@faatcrl.uucp  |     | \
|UUCP:  ..!rutgers!faatcrl!|    _|  \______________________________________