[comp.sys.amiga.datacomm] Test

Mike_Oliphant@telepro.UUCP (Mike Oliphant) (02/24/91)

This is a test of posting UseNet news articles from within DLG Professional -
a bulletin board system for the Amiga.

-- Via DLG Pro v.95 Beta

Mike Oliphant		    UUCP: alberta!herald!telepro!oliphant
			 FidoNet: (1:140/91) - ZMH only
*
* Call TelePro, the development system for DLG Professional
*
*   Phone: +1 306 249 2352	2400/9600/14400 bps HST
*	   +1 306 652 2084	300/1200/2400 bps
* FidoNet: (1:140/90)
*

reeves@dvinci (Malcolm Reeves) (02/24/91)

From article <Mike_Oliphant.5120@telepro.UUCP>, by Mike_Oliphant@telepro.UUCP (Mike Oliphant):
> This is a test of posting UseNet news articles from within DLG Professional -
> a bulletin board system for the Amiga.

This is a test posting to test the test posting that preceeeded the posting
of this test :-)

dave@cs.arizona.edu (Dave P. Schaumann) (02/24/91)

In article <1991Feb24.041242.24928@herald.usask.ca> reeves@dvinci writes:
>From article <Mike_Oliphant.5120@telepro.UUCP>, by Mike_Oliphant@telepro.UUCP (Mike Oliphant):
}> This is a test of posting UseNet news articles from within DLG Professional-
}> a bulletin board system for the Amiga.
}>
}This is a test posting to test the test posting that preceeeded the posting
}of this test :-)

Oh, man!  I didn't even study!  Is this stuff going to be on the final, too?

--
Dave Schaumann      | Is this question undecidable?
dave@cs.arizona.edu |