[comp.sys.amiga.datacomm] Hewlett-Packard Emulation?

davem@hp-lsd.COS.HP.COM (Dave K. Martin) (02/23/91)

Does anyone in net-land know of a terminal program that will allow an
Amiga to emulate a Hewlett-Packard terminal?  It probably doesn't
matter which particular type of HP terminal although an HP2622 or HP2624
emulation would be best.

Thanks......

dec@daves.sr.com (David Compton) (03/02/91)

In article <32780001@hp-lsd.COS.HP.COM> davem@hp-lsd.COS.HP.COM (Dave K. Martin) writes:
>Does anyone in net-land know of a terminal program that will allow an
>Amiga to emulate a Hewlett-Packard terminal?  It probably doesn't
>matter which particular type of HP terminal although an HP2622 or HP2624
>emulation would be best.
>
>Thanks......

Me too! I have wanted one of these for such a long time now, that I was
begining to think that I was the only amiga user that worked with a hp terminal.
:-)

Double Thanks in advance!

Dave
--
David Compton, INTERNET: dec@daves.SR.COM      (I speak for no one but myself.)
UUCP: {areas, jato, pyramid, sun, usc},!srhqla!daves!dec