[comp.sys.amiga.datacomm] Handshake 2.0

bbaxter@instem.UUCP (Bill Baxter) (03/05/91)

Has anyone managed to get Zmodem working on Handshake????...Looks like a real
nice term program but crashes on Zmodem transfers...sigh!

skank@iastate.edu (Skank George L) (03/06/91)

In article <bbaxter.3408@instem.UUCP> bbaxter@instem.UUCP (Bill Baxter) writes:
>Has anyone managed to get Zmodem working on Handshake????...Looks like a real
>nice term program but crashes on Zmodem transfers...sigh!

     I downloaded the xprzmodem file from ab20.larc.nasa.gov and have had no
problem with it.  It took a bit of fooling around with the switches on sz,
but I've achieved transmission rates of 230 cps using my 2400 baud modem.
I heard that there was a new version of the xprzmodem library, does anybody
know anything about this?
				--George