[comp.sys.amiga.datacomm] Sun 4/110, DNET and multi-serial port hack

gilgalad@caen.engin.umich.edu (Ralph Seguin) (03/12/91)

Hi.  I'm getting a Sun 4/110.  Has anybody got DNET to work on a 4/110?
What about DNET on the new multi-serial port hack?   Has anybody done the
multi-serial port hack and the 2.0 hack (both in Amazing articles)?

			Thanks, Ralph

Ralph Seguin			rps@arbortext.com
536 South Forest Apt. #915	gilgalad@caen.engin.umich.edu
Ann Arbor, MI 48104		(313) 662-4805

kelson@ais.org (David Lewis) (03/12/91)

In article <1991Mar11.203053.9176@engin.umich.edu> gilgalad@caen.engin.umich.edu (Ralph Seguin) writes:
>Hi.  I'm getting a Sun 4/110.  Has anybody got DNET to work on a 4/110?
>What about DNET on the new multi-serial port hack?   Has anybody done the
>multi-serial port hack and the 2.0 hack (both in Amazing articles)?
>
>			Thanks, Ralph

  Were working on the multi-serial hack right now.. we should have it
done tonight.. I've used dnet on an RT but not on a sun.  Soon as we
get the hack going were gonna try some of this out.. Ill probably
post the results..

--

Internet: Kelson@ais.org

jupiter@olympus.mlb.fl.us (Kurt R. Hawkes) (03/12/91)

In article <A*S-R-D@irie.ais.org>, David Lewis writes:
> In article <1991Mar11.203053.9176@engin.umich.edu> gilgalad@caen.engin.umich.edu (Ralph Seguin) writes:
> >Hi.  I'm getting a Sun 4/110.  Has anybody got DNET to work on a 4/110?
> >What about DNET on the new multi-serial port hack?   Has anybody done the
> >multi-serial port hack and the 2.0 hack (both in Amazing articles)?
> >
> >			Thanks, Ralph
>
>   Were working on the multi-serial hack right now.. we should have it
> done tonight.. I've used dnet on an RT but not on a sun.  Soon as we
> get the hack going were gonna try some of this out.. Ill probably
> post the results..

What is this multi-serial port hack?  If you could point me to the
issue(s) of Amazing, it would be greatly appreciated.

Kurt Hawkes

--
  Kurt Hawkes              Amiga 2000  (Hey, it works! Works well!)
                     //                (Just cover up the C word!)

stephane@Chucla.CAM.ORG (Stephane Laroche) (03/13/91)

In article <1991Mar11.203053.9176@engin.umich.edu> gilgalad@caen.engin.umich.edu (Ralph Seguin) writes:
>Hi.  I'm getting a Sun 4/110.  Has anybody got DNET to work on a 4/110?
>What about DNET on the new multi-serial port hack?   Has anybody done the
>multi-serial port hack and the 2.0 hack (both in Amazing articles)?

Dnet works fine on Sun4s running SunOS 4.0.3 and SunOS 4.1.  At least, it
works for me...

Sorry, I don't know about the multi-serial port hack.

>Ralph Seguin			rps@arbortext.com

--
 Stephane Laroche   | Email: stephane@Chucla.CAM.ORG
 +1 514 277-8605    |	     Montreal, Que.,  Canada

angst@cs.uq.oz.au (Angst) (03/15/91)

Ralph Seguin writes:

>Hi.  I'm getting a Sun 4/110.  Has anybody got DNET to work on a 4/110?
>What about DNET on the new multi-serial port hack?   Has anybody done the
>multi-serial port hack and the 2.0 hack (both in Amazing articles)?

2.0 hack??!?  Details or sketchy precis, anyone?  What issue?

>Ralph Seguin			rps@arbortext.com

Angst, still tutoring the ...

The Incredibly Strange Creatures Who Stopped Living And Became Mixed-Up Zombies