[comp.sys.amiga.datacomm] Auto dialer for vlt :wanted

umaarts@ccu.umanitoba.ca (Ken Aarts) (04/10/91)

Does anyone know if (and where) an autodialer for vlt exists? I know that there is an arexx script that will call a number selcted of a menu, but I am looking for something more sophisticated. I.E. I want to select a number of files, have
the script go through the list continuously until someone answers and then
execute a login script.
		Ken,

yorkw@stable.ecn.purdue.edu (Willis F York) (04/12/91)

umaarts@ccu.umanitoba.ca (Ken Aarts) writes:
>Does anyone know if (and where) an autodialer for vlt exists? I know that there is an arexx script that will call a number selcted of a menu, but I am looking for something more sophisticated. I.E. I want to select a number of files, have
>the script go through the list continuously until someone answers and then
>execute a login script.
>		Ken,

Write a BIG arexx script!

Or use Cando!

Ya mean to call several BBS's and see which is open?
.

--
yorkw@ecn.purdue.edu  aka Willis F York   aka Squid on IRC
The only thing that Apple invented is the idea to borrow Xerox-invented ideas.