[comp.sys.amiga.datacomm] Where is Handshake 2.20?

fineberg@WUMS2.WUSTL.EDU (Charlie Fineberg) (04/12/91)

As a guy who can't often read the comp.sys.amiga groups, I'd like for some
kind reader to pass on the information that I'm sure has been requested at
least a zillion times before, "where is the new handshake".  Of course the
corollary "is it available via ftp?" also comes to mind.  I haven't seen
this on any of the faq postings on my system so I don't feel too bad
asking ;-).
	Charlie
--
Charlie Fineberg	Biochemistry Dept., Wash. U. Sch. of Medicine (WUMS)
Box 8231, 4566 Scott Ave.		  BITNET: FINEBERG@WUMS

grmg6820@uxa.cso.uiuc.edu (Geoffrey R. Mason) (04/13/91)

In article <9104112336.AA23607@wugate.wustl.edu> fineberg@WUMS2.WUSTL.EDU (Charlie Fineberg) writes:
>As a guy who can't often read the comp.sys.amiga groups, I'd like for some
>kind reader to pass on the information that I'm sure has been requested at
>least a zillion times before, "where is the new handshake".  Of course the
>corollary "is it available via ftp?" also comes to mind.  I haven't seen
>this on any of the faq postings on my system so I don't feel too bad
>asking ;-).
>	Charlie

Last I knew, you could anonymous FTP the newest version of Handshake from
ab20.larc.nasa.gov, in the /amiga/utilities/comm directory, or something
like that.

I personally still use the second latest version because the newest version
had the habit of crashing my Amiga!

--
Geoffrey R. Mason		|	grmg6820@uxa.cso.uiuc.edu
Department of Psychology	|	gmason@s.psych.uiuc.edu