[comp.sys.amiga.datacomm] VLT - where is it?

dtiberio@eeserv1.ic.sunysb.edu (David Tiberio) (05/01/91)

  Where can I find the complete archive for VLT? I don't want just an updated
version; I want all of the libraries, docs, and ARexx stuff. I have the
newest version, and it does not run on my computer because I have none of the
libraries.

  Thanks.

--
    David Tiberio  SUNY Stony Brook 2-3481  AMIGA  DDD-MEN  Tomas Arce
           Any students from SUNY Oswego? Please let me know! :)

                   Un ragazzo di Casalbordino, Italia.

cpmwc@marlin.jcu.edu.au (Matthew W Crowd) (05/01/91)

In article <1991Apr30.172259.3082@sbcs.sunysb.edu> dtiberio@eeserv1.ic.sunysb.edu (David Tiberio) writes:

>  Where can I find the complete archive for VLT? I don't want just an updated
>version; I want all of the libraries, docs, and ARexx stuff. I have the
>newest version, and it does not run on my computer because I have none of the
>libraries.
>
>  Thanks.
>

>--
>    David Tiberio  SUNY Stony Brook 2-3481  AMIGA  DDD-MEN  Tomas Arce
>           Any students from SUNY Oswego? Please let me know! :)
>
>                   Un ragazzo di Casalbordino, Italia.

Try Fish 455.

matt.