[comp.sys.amiga.datacomm] JR-Comm Patch!

zzz@yyy.UUCP (?????) (05/02/91)

Here's the patch that was uploaded to abcfd20 for BOTH version 102 and
102a of JR-Comm.  It removes the delay screen.

Sec/Byte Decimal  Hex  Old New (JR-Comm 102)
-------- ------- ----- --- ---
 22/$FB   11003  $2AFB $55 $75
 23/$4A   11338  $2C4A $D2 $D3
 23/$4B   11339  $2C4B $E3 $39
 23/$55   11349  $2C55 $18 $39
139/$FB   70907 $114FB $00 $0C (Ansi Bug Patch)

Sec/Byte Decimal  Hex  Old New (JR-Comm 102A)
-------- ------- ----- --- ---
 22/$FB   11003  $2AFB $55 $75
 23/$4A   11338  $2C4A $D2 $D3
 23/$4B   11339  $2C4B $E3 $31
 23/$55   11349  $2C55 $18 $31

Sorry Jack.

cpmwc@marlin.jcu.edu.au (Matthew W Crowd) (05/03/91)

In article <15515@life.ai.mit.edu> zzz@yyy.UUCP (?????) writes:
>Here's the patch that was uploaded to abcfd20 for BOTH version 102 and
>102a of JR-Comm.  It removes the delay screen.
>
>Sorry Jack.

Sorry Jack ? You low-down life form, do you know how this may affect the
future development of JR-Comm? How many people will now send their
upgrade/registration money?

This of the poor guy who wrote the program, if i had made a program
shareware, it'd be the biggest nightmare to see the hack to remove
limitations, ie. conscience screen, with a disassembler like ReSource,
or however they did it.

I do not have a true registered version of JR-Comm and have absolutely
no connection with the Author.

matt.

jprad@faatcrl.UUCP (Jack Radigan) (05/07/91)

zzz@yyy.UUCP (?????) writes:

>Here's the patch that was uploaded to abcfd20 for BOTH version 102 and
>102a of JR-Comm.  It removes the delay screen.

>Sorry Jack.

  Apologizing for being a weasel doesn't make you less weasel-like.  If
anything, it just shows how much of a putz you really are.

  Get a life.

  -jack-