[comp.sys.amiga.datacomm] Jr-Comm and Z-modem

Jody.Owens@kcufgat.fidonet.org (Jody Owens) (05/11/91)

When using Z-modem on Jr-Comm do you need to have xprz-modem library and if
you don't does it do anything to have it???

                               Jody Owens

 * Origin: Amiga Central BBS 816-587-5360 320mbs MOKCI (1:280/304)

dave@cs.arizona.edu (Dave Schaumann) (05/13/91)

In article <673985180.0@kcufgat.fidonet> Jody.Owens@kcufgat.fidonet.org (Jody Owens) writes:
>When using Z-modem on Jr-Comm do you need to have xprz-modem library and if
>you don't does it do anything to have it???

No, you don't need xprz-modem.  I don't have it, and I do Z-Modem downloads
using JR-Comm all the time.

I wouldn't thing that having it would have any effect at all.

--
Dave Schaumann      | There is no cause so right that one cannot find a fool
dave@cs.arizona.edu | following it.	- Niven's Law # 16