[comp.sys.amiga.datacomm] i need xprzmodem.library

cshort@haywire.nmsu.edu (Spmg*d, Lord of Potted Meat Product) (05/15/91)

hi

just picked up VLT from ff460(?) it seems to be missing xprzmodem.library
is there a copy of this floating around or can someone up/l to some
mythic ftp site.

i've checked all my diskies and found not a whiff of it.

thanks

cshort@nmsu.edu

--

 |----------------------|----------------------                     |
 |the world is spam and |    Chris Short                            |

mtpins@umaxc.weeg.uiowa.edu (Firestar) (05/16/91)

In article <CSHORT.91May14204451@haywire.nmsu.edu> cshort@haywire.nmsu.edu (Spmg*d, Lord of Potted Meat Product) writes:
>just picked up VLT from ff460(?) it seems to be missing xprzmodem.library
>is there a copy of this floating around or can someone up/l to some
>mythic ftp site.

XprZmodem is available on fish disk 261.
Fish disks can be found at isca01.isca.uiowa.edu.

On a related note (which I will post again when I get them uploaded)
I received today from Fred the latest 30 disks.  I'll try to have
them online by the end of the week (my Amiga is in the shop, and I'll
need to dig up a replacement to upload 'em.)

					Firestar

* Michael Pins (Firestar)     |   Internet: mtpins@umaxc.weeg.uiowa.edu     *
* ISCA's Amiga Librarian      |         #include <std.disclaimer>           *