[comp.sys.amiga.datacomm] VLT Request

rick@tmi.com (05/20/91)

In article <1991May11.212648.10399@kcbbs.gen.nz>, the_nurumanncer@kcbbs.gen.nz (Phillip Hardy) writes:
> Hello To all you Fello Amiga Comms freaks, can someone PLEASE!
> Send VLT Via Comp.sys.binaries.amiga?
> I know a lot of Users in New Zealand and OZ. Don't have VLT. and now
> is the time for them to get it.
>
> E-Mail Adress(s)
> phillip_hardy@kcbbs.gen.nz
> phillip@crfm.gen.nz

Well, it's also available from CompuServe (AmigaUser forum).  I've got your
address and I'll send it to you in a couple of days.  First, I must take care
of a lot of miscellaneous junk.  Oh, one other thing:  Do you want the whole
VLT beast, or do you want VLT-Jr.?  (Jr. doesn't have the Tektronix emulation)
--
|[- O] Rick Stevens                                                        |