[comp.sys.amiga.datacomm] Jr-comm 1.02 freezes..

bosman@fwi.uva.nl (Dr.D) (06/17/91)

Someone here asked me if some of you had any problems with Jr-comm
He said he had problems with UL and DL. (most of the time with UL)
Jr-comm just seems to freeze sometimes. Doesn't matter what you do
(x-modem, z-modem, ascii send ..) sometimes it just stops.
Only thing you can do is reset. Any suggestions?
Other programs (AzComm ..) don't give him any problems

Cor.

--
|bosman@fwi.uva.nl_   //    |  Honest Officer , had I known my health       |
|-----------------\\ //AMIGA|  stood in jeopardy I would never had lit one. |

jprad@faatcrl.UUCP (Jack Radigan) (06/18/91)

bosman@fwi.uva.nl (Dr.D) writes:

>Someone here asked me if some of you had any problems with Jr-comm
>He said he had problems with UL and DL. (most of the time with UL)
>Jr-comm just seems to freeze sometimes. Doesn't matter what you do
>(x-modem, z-modem, ascii send ..) sometimes it just stops.
>Only thing you can do is reset. Any suggestions?
>Other programs (AzComm ..) don't give him any problems

  How about a little details on his system and setup?  Is he sure it's freezing
up?  Does the clock in the status line stop?  Are his modem TX/RX LED's
inactive?  Has he double-clicked the close window gadget and waited to see if
it recovers?  What's he running along with it?  Which version is he using?

  -jack-