[comp.sys.amiga.datacomm] Searchlight BBS

Sean.Watts@actrix.gen.nz (Sean Watts) (06/18/91)

Can anyone out there tell me if the Searchlight BBS package will or
can be made to run on the Amiga?

Sean
                 All I need is a warm bed, a kind word.....
                          and UNLIMITED POWER!
                                                     Ashleigh Brilliant

jma@reef.cis.ufl.edu (John 'Vlad' Adams) (06/19/91)

Sure it can be made to run on an Amiga.  Buy a Bridgeboard!

But seriously, why do you want to run SearchLight?  There are
plenty of GOOD Amiga BBS programs now:

Paragon, TransAmiga, Skyline, AmiExpress, DLG, Tempest... etc...
--
John  M.  Adams   --****--   Professional Student      ///
Internet: jma@cis.ufl.edu            Genie:  vlad     ///  Only the Amiga

matt@vrtwo.UUCP (Matt Buford) (06/22/91)

  writes:
>Sure it can be made to run on an Amiga.  Buy a Bridgeboard!
>
>But seriously, why do you want to run SearchLight?  There are
>plenty of GOOD Amiga BBS programs now:
>
>Paragon, TransAmiga, Skyline, AmiExpress, DLG, Tempest... etc...
>--
>John  M.  Adams   --****--   Professional Student      ///
>Internet: jma@cis.ufl.edu            Genie:  vlad     ///  Only the Amiga
>Sysop of The Beachside, Amiga BBS, Paragon 2.0858  \\V//  Makes it Possible
>Fido Net 1:3612/557.   904-492-2305     (Florida)   \X/

C-Net!!!  =)
--