[comp.sys.amiga.programmer] How do you find YOUR window?

dac@prolix.ccadfa.oz.au (Andrew Clayton) (01/12/91)

In article <17390@cbmvax.commodore.com>, Michael Sinz writes:

> In article <1881da99.ARN09665@prolix.ccadfa.oz.au> ccadfa.cc.adfa.oz.au!prolix!Dac writes:

> >My question, therefore, is ;
> >
> > How do you find the pointer to the CLI window that is associated with your
> > task/process?
>
> Well, I figure I need to do my one posting before the amount of traffic in
> here gets so high that I don't have time for it again.
>
> Anyway, the program below is one I had posted before.  It is a routine that
> finds the CLI's window pointer and changes the colours of the borders.

[Program source deleted]

Thankyou for your code, Mike. I should have mentioned that I was using Modula
2, and not this magic bit twiddling stuff. :-). I'll decipher it, and attempt
to fix up my program.

Dac