[comp.sys.amiga.programmer] lattice library -> standard "join" type

Ingo.Wilken@arbi.informatik.uni-oldenburg.de (Ingo Wilken) (01/10/91)

Hi!

I'm looking for a tool to convert lattice libraries to normal "join"-type
ones (so I can use them with PDC/DICE). If no such thing exists, maybe
someone could give me some information about the lattice library structure?

				  Ingo
--
Ingo Wilken, CS Student, Univ. of Oldenburg, W-Germany * IRC-Nickname: Nobody
----------------------+ Ingo.Wilken@arbi.informatik.uni-oldenburg.de

dillon@overload.Berkeley.CA.US (Matthew Dillon) (01/14/91)

In article <4178@uniol.UUCP> Ingo.Wilken@arbi.informatik.uni-oldenburg.de (Ingo Wilken) writes:
>Hi!
>
>I'm looking for a tool to convert lattice libraries to normal "join"-type
>ones (so I can use them with PDC/DICE). If no such thing exists, maybe
>someone could give me some information about the lattice library structure?
>
>				  Ingo
>--
>Ingo Wilken, CS Student, Univ. of Oldenburg, W-Germany * IRC-Nickname: Nobody

--

    I do not know the exact format, but I believe it is basically a wrap.
    You might be able to intuit the structure.

					-Matt

    Matthew Dillon	    dillon@Overload.Berkeley.CA.US
    891 Regal Rd.	    uunet.uu.net!overload!dillon
    Berkeley, Ca. 94708
    USA