[comp.sys.amiga.programmer] Missing a file for Stony Brook Prolog

zerkle@iris.ucdavis.edu (Dan Zerkle) (01/14/91)

I downloaded Stony Brook Prolog from ux1 on ff140 and ff141.  I seem
to be missing a file on ff140, namely :SBProlog/README.  I know this
file is supposed to be there, because there is a .info for it.

If you have this file, can you mail it to me or at least tell me what
is in it?

I'm trying to figure out where the file disappeared.  It may be that I
screwed up, since I did delete the archive after I dissolved it.  It
may be that ux1 is simply missing it.

Thanks in advance!

           Dan Zerkle  zerkle@iris.eecs.ucdavis.edu  (916) 754-0240
           Amiga...  Because life is too short for boring computers.

dave@cs.arizona.edu (Dave P. Schaumann) (01/14/91)

In article <8162@ucdavis.ucdavis.edu> zerkle@iris.ucdavis.edu (Dan Zerkle) writes:
>I downloaded Stony Brook Prolog from ux1 on ff140 and ff141.  I seem
>to be missing a file on ff140, namely :SBProlog/README.  I know this
>file is supposed to be there, because there is a .info for it.

I think you are right that it is missing from ux1, because I am missing the
same file from my ff141.  If you don't get one, you might try
isca.icaen.uiowa.edu.   They also have a complete collection of fish disks.

Dave Schaumann      | We've all got a mission in life, though we get into ruts;
dave@cs.arizona.edu | some are the cogs on the wheels, others just plain nuts.
						-Daffy Duck.