[comp.sys.amiga.programmer] Modula2 and serial problems

CESARE_CLAUDIUS_FRACASSO@cup.portal.com (01/13/91)

Hi all...
I'm writing a terminal program in Benchmark Modula 2 but i've a big
problem...my hayes compatiblem modem echoes normalle the characters but it do
I think there's a problem with serial.device parameters...what can i do?
thanx!

lhotka@incstar.uucp (Glamdring) (01/14/91)

In article <37981@cup.portal.com>, CESARE_CLAUDIUS_FRACASSO@cup.portal.com writes:
> Hi all...
> I'm writing a terminal program in Benchmark Modula 2 but i've a big
> problem...my hayes compatiblem modem echoes normalle the characters but it do
> I think there's a problem with serial.device parameters...what can i do?
> thanx!

Please post or mail your code (or the important parts) so that we have
something to work from - thanks.
/ Rockford Lhotka				INCSTAR Corp	       \
| Applications Project Leader			1990 Industrial Blvd   |
| incstar!lhotka@uunet.uu.net         		PO Box 285             |
\ 612/779-1701					Stillwater, MN 55082   /
 -------------Amiga - The computer for the creative mind.--------------