[comp.sys.amiga.programmer] Fred Fish Disks -- Entering them...

faheyr@silver.ucs.indiana.edu (Bob Fahey <NECR0SIS>) (01/11/91)

Hi there. I have a utility which I have finished that I think many other people
could find very useful. What steps do I take to try to submit it for a Fred
Fish disk? ANY insight on this would be appreciated.

Bob
|      ///| a.k.a. NECR0SIS     faheyr@silver.ucs.indiana.edu  -or-          |
|  \\\///_|                     faheyr@rose.ucs.indiana.edu                  |
|   \XX/  |  M  I  G  A      "'Ere long done do does did..."  - The Smiths   |
|             "...life is seen through the eyes of a dog..."  - Skinny Puppy |

fnf@fishpond.uucp (Fred Fish) (01/21/91)

In article <faheyr.663571381@silver> faheyr@silver.ucs.indiana.edu (Bob Fahey <NECR0SIS>) writes:
>Hi there. I have a utility which I have finished that I think many other people
>could find very useful. What steps do I take to try to submit it for a Fred
>Fish disk? ANY insight on this would be appreciated.

The prefered method is to send it to me on an AmigaDOS disk.  Send to:

	Fred Fish
	Submissions
	1835 E. Belmont Drive
	Tempe, AZ  85284
	USA

-Fred
--
# Fred Fish, 1835 E. Belmont Drive, Tempe, AZ 85284,  USA
# 1-602-491-0048               asuvax!mcdphx!fishpond!fnf