[comp.sys.amiga.programmer] Phone number/etc for becoming a developer

stu00@ux.acs.umn.edu (Stuart Stanley) (01/18/91)

    Does anyone have the number/email for how a person would contact
Commodore to become a developer?  There is some stuff I want to write,
and well..... :)

					Stuart Stanley

ken@cbmvax.commodore.com (Ken Farinsky - CATS) (01/24/91)

In article <3079@ux.acs.umn.edu> stu00@ux.acs.umn.edu (Stuart Stanley) writes:

>    Does anyone have the number/email for how a person would contact
>Commodore to become a developer?  There is some stuff I want to write,
>and well..... :)
>
>					Stuart Stanley

Send mail to:

	CATS-Admin
	1200 Wilson Drive
	West Chester, PA  19380

And ask for information on the developer support program.  I believe
that you can also call (215) 431-9180 and they will send you the info.

There are two developer levels, both require that you be working
on a product that you believe will make it to market.

Developer status includes a subscription to AmigaMail (our technical
newsletter), access to beta software, access to developers conferences,
and access to closed conferences on BIX.  Commercial status also
includes phone support.

	Certified Developer, $75/year, no phone support, no other
	    requirements.  $25 signup cost.

	Commercial Developer, $450/year, phone support, requires that
	    you have an existing product on the market.  $50 signup cost.

CATS also offers materials such as DevCon notes, 1.3 Developer Update,
and AmigaMail.  Prices and ordering information are available at the
above address.

Most of the CATS developer support materials are available
to non-developers, so you can get the technical information even if you
do not want to become a developer.
Ken Farinsky - CATS - (215) 431-9421 - Commodore Business Machines
uucp: ken@cbmvax.commodore.com   or  ...{uunet,rutgers}!cbmvax!ken
bix:  kfarinsky