[comp.sys.amiga.programmer] ZX-Spectrum Emulator

sie@fulcrum.bt.co.uk (Simon Raybould) (01/24/91)

Does this emulator actually exist ??

I'd like to give it a look so coul dsomeone please email me the ftp site
or even the source or binaries.

Thanks

SJR
--
Simon J Raybould    (sie@fulcrum.bt.co.uk)            //              {o.o}
                                                    \X/AMIGA           \-/

pilgrim@daimi.aau.dk (Jakob G}rdsted) (01/26/91)

The emulator exists, and I even think its on a Fish disk. It's a bit
slow, and you need the ZXspectrum ROMs . (16k). Actually, you need
a file 16 k long with their contents, but if you don't have a spectrum
or at least the ROM from one, I guess you are not allowed to copy it.
(This is not a claim of mine, this is a fact...)

jeremym@chopin.udel.edu (Jeremy A Moskowitz) (01/26/91)

In article <SIE.91Jan23181854@lister.fulcrum.bt.co.uk> sie@fulcrum.bt.co.uk (Simon Raybould) writes:
>Does this emulator actually exist ??

>I'd like to give it a look so coul dsomeone please email me the ftp site
>or even the source or binaries.

>Simon J Raybould    (sie@fulcrum.bt.co.uk)            //              {o.o}

Yeah!! It exists, and I bet it works great, too, although, I have
ZERO desire to buy a book with the disassembled ROM and type in all
16000 characters. And it has to be perfect too, but that's all
there is to it. The FTP can be found in abcdf20's emulation's
directory under /incoming/amiga/Emulations

I hope more emulators will be posted there....

Monitor c.s.a.emulations

--
E Pluribus //  Contacts: jeremym@brahms.udel.edu or jeremym@chopin.udel.edu or
  Unix    //		  jeremy@freezer.it.udel.edu (line 1 = jeremym)