[comp.sys.amiga.programmer] C Pretty Printer ?

jimb@faatcrl.UUCP (Jim Burwell) (01/30/91)

Hi...

Does anyone know if there is a C pretty printer available for the Amiga which
uses standard amiga printer drivers ?  (Something like vgrind under Unix).

I looked through all the Fish disks with aquarium.  Nothing.

Thanx,
Jim
--
+--------------------------+      _
|INET:  jimb@faatcrl.uucp  |     | \
|UUCP:  ..!rutgers!faatcrl!|    _|  \______________________________________
|      jimb                |   - ______        ________________          \_`,
+------------------------- + -(_______            -=    -=        USAF       )
                                      `--------=============----------------`
                                                -   -
                                               -   -
                                    `   . .  -  -
                                     .*` .* ;`*,`.,
                                      `, ,`.*.*. *
 ______________________________________*  * ` ^ *____________________________
                IRAQ

sutela@polaris.utu.fi (Kari Sutela) (01/30/91)

jimb@faatcrl.UUCP (Jim Burwell) writes:

>Does anyone know if there is a C pretty printer available for the Amiga which
>uses standard amiga printer drivers ?  (Something like vgrind under Unix).

Well, there's tgrind which I FTP'd from a Unix archive. Porting it to the Amiga
was quite simple, but due to a bug in Manx's fstat() or ctime() function it
reports the filedates incorrectly. Alas, you need TeX (and its printer drivers)
for it to be useful. Tgrind is like vgrind but it produces TeX-output instead
of nroff.
--
Kari Sutela	sutela@polaris.utu.fi

Walt@orbit.Amiga.OCUnix.On.Ca (Walt Sullivan) (01/31/91)

>In article <759@faatcrl.UUCP> jimb@faatcrl.UUCP (Jim Burwell) writes:
>Hi...
>
>Does anyone know if there is a C pretty printer available for the Amiga which
>uses standard amiga printer drivers ?  (Something like vgrind under Unix).

I have a simple C pretty printer called "cb" that does the deed for me.
I downloaded cb.c from the Quics BBS run by Quantum Software Systems to
support QNX (their IBM PC/AT/386 real-time multitasking system - one of the
best things one can do with an IBM PC) where it was in the /free directory
tree. I therefore assume that cb.c is public domain.

How can I make it available? Is it worth posting to comp.sources.amiga?
Is it _POSSIBLE_ to post to comp.sources.amiga? alt.sources.amiga?

--

    Walt Sullivan           walt@orbit.Amiga.OCUnix.On.Ca
                            Fido 1:163/109.4