[comp.sys.amiga.programmer] GadTools, a question.

GHGAQA4@cc1.kuleuven.ac.be (Tyberghein Jorrit) (01/31/91)

Hi again,

  I have a question about GadTools. Is it possible to remove
a gadget without having to remove the whole list of gadgets ?
It should be possible to remove one or more gadgets without
disturbing the other gadgets. Is it ?

  By the way. I was the one who started the discussion about
GadTools, but in fact I really like the library. It is simply
that their COULD be more gadgets, that's all.

                  Jorrit Tyberghein

peter@cbmvax.commodore.com (Peter Cherna) (01/31/91)

In article <91030.201441GHGAQA4@cc1.kuleuven.ac.be> GHGAQA4@cc1.kuleuven.ac.be (Tyberghein Jorrit) writes:
>Hi again,
>
>  I have a question about GadTools. Is it possible to remove
>a gadget without having to remove the whole list of gadgets ?

It's not possible to remove GadTools gadgets individually at
this time.  Note that to change the attributes of a gadget,
you just call GT_SetGadgetAttrs(), instead of Remove/change/Add,
as you would for regular gadgets.

>                  Jorrit Tyberghein

     Peter
--
     Peter Cherna, Software Engineer, Commodore-Amiga, Inc.
     {uunet|rutgers}!cbmvax!peter    peter@cbmvax.commodore.com