[comp.sys.amiga.programmer] Looking for Matt Dillon's E-Mail address for a DNET question.

paws@cray.com (Daniel Baehr) (01/31/91)

 Does anyone have a current E-Mail address for Matt Dillon?
I have some Dnet questions for him but I'll also ask the
question here maybe someone else could help.

  In his docs he said that he would login from home and then
when he went in to work he could xfer files back and forth.
How? How do you talk to Dnet from your new login shell? If I
get an answer to this question I'll post the reply to the
net. Thanks.

  Daniel Baehr   paws@sequoia.cray.com

nick@uni-paderborn.de (Martin Koch) (01/31/91)

the email address is: dillon@overload.Berkeley.CA.US