[comp.sys.amiga.programmer] Assembly code for blitter line draws & 3D?

pashdown@javelin.es.com (Pete Ashdown) (02/01/91)

Before I go about reinventing the wheel...  Does anyone have any sample
assembly code for doing line draws with the blitter?  Also any sample code for
3D would be appreciated as well.
--

 "Hi, we're 'Slaughter'.  We'd just like to say how much we love our troops."

Pete Ashdown  pashdown@javelin.sim.es.com ...uunet!javelin.sim.es.com!pashdown

spence@cbmvax.commodore.com (Spencer Shanson) (02/02/91)

In article <1991Feb1.151411.12561@javelin.es.com> pashdown@javelin.sim.es.com writes:

>Before I go about reinventing the wheel...  Does anyone have any sample
>assembly code for doing line draws with the blitter?  Also any sample code for
>3D would be appreciated as well.
>--
You can find some example code in the latest 'Amiga Hardware Reference Manual',
published by Addison Wesley.

Spencer Shanson - Amiga Software Engineer     | email: spence@commodore.COM
                                              | or uunet!cbmvax!spence
All opinions expressed are my own, and do not | "A picture is worth 1000
(necessarily) represent those of Commodore.   | words, or about 300,000