[comp.sys.amiga.programmer] C keypress recorder

In article <CADILL.91Jan27182015@e40-008-5.mit.edu> cadill@athena.mit.edu (Christopher J Carrillo) writes:

>I would like to know how to write a C program which monitors the keyboard and
>writes a record of every keypress to a file.

There are some examples on the Fish disks. From my brain, there is
1. Journal, and 2. a pair of programs Report/??? (sorry, forgot the name).

cadill@athena.mit.edu (Christopher J Carrillo) (02/02/91)

>In article <CADILL.91Jan27182015@e40-008-5.mit.edu> cadill@athena.mit.edu (Christopher J Carrillo) writes:
>
>>I would like to know how to write a C program which monitors the keyboard and
>>writes a record of every keypress to a file.
>
>There are some examples on the Fish disks. From my brain, there is
>1. Journal, and 2. a pair of programs Report/??? (sorry, forgot the name).

Do you mean that on Fred Fish disk number 1 there is a program named "Journal"
and on Fred Fish disk number 2 there are two programs in a directory called
"Report" ?

I'm sorry, I just didn't understand what you meant.

-Chris Carrillo
 cadill@ATHENA.MIT.EDU