[comp.sys.amiga.programmer] WBench question

mike@zorch.SF-Bay.ORG (Mike Smithwick) (02/07/91)

["Quoth the raven 'eat my shorts'"]

When I launch a program from a project icon, how do I get the name of the icon?

I can get the name of the application easiliy enough via
WBenchMsg->sm_ArgList->wa_Name, but I need the name of the icon to get the
projects own ToolTypes array. Otherwise I only get the ToolTypes from the
tool icon.

mike

--
"outside of a dog, a book is mans best friend, inside a dog, it's
 too hard to read"-Groucho

Mike Smithwick - ames!zorch!mike

In article <1991Feb7.080124.27836@zorch.SF-Bay.ORG> mike@zorch.SF-Bay.ORG (Mike Smithwick) writes:
> I can get the name of the application easiliy enough via
> WBenchMsg->sm_ArgList->wa_Name, but I need the name of the icon to get the
> projects own ToolTypes array. Otherwise I only get the ToolTypes from the
> tool icon.

WBenchMsg->sm_ArgList[1].wa_Name? (actually, you need .wa_Lock as well to know
where to find wa_Name).
--
Peter da Silva.   `-_-'
<peter@sugar.hackercorp.com>.