[comp.sys.amiga.programmer] Enforcer, etc.

bruce@zuhause.MN.ORG (Bruce Albrecht) (02/14/91)

Can Enforcer, and the other Commodore low memory checking tools be used with an
A2232 as the output device rather than the serial port?  If so, how can one
do it?
--

bruce@zuhause.mn.org

In article <bruce.3216@zuhause.MN.ORG> bruce@zuhause.MN.ORG (Bruce Albrecht) writes:
>Can Enforcer, and the other Commodore low memory checking tools be used with an
>A2232 as the output device rather than the serial port?  If so, how can one
>do it?

	Not currently.  Maybe after the current crunch we'll get back to
improving them.

{uunet|rutgers}!cbmvax!jesup, jesup@cbmvax.commodore.com  BIX: rjesup
The compiler runs
Like a swift-flowing river
I wait in silence.  (From "The Zen of Programming")  ;-)