[comp.sys.amiga.programmer] What's up with SKSH?

jkh@bambam.pcs.com (Jordan K. Hubbard) (02/15/91)

I know that the previous author had to give up work on it due to conflict
of interest, but it sure would be nice to get some of the old bugs fixed
and perhaps see extra features. Is the new programmer working on a
sequel to 1.6?

				Jordan
--
			PCS Computer Systeme GmbH, Munich, West Germany
	UUCP:		pyramid!pcsbst!jkh jkh@meepmeep.pcs.com

koren@hpfcdc.HP.COM (Steve Koren) (02/17/91)

jkh@bambam.pcs.com (Jordan K. Hubbard) writes:

> I know that the previous author had to give up work on it due to conflict
> of interest, but it sure would be nice to get some of the old bugs fixed
> and perhaps see extra features. Is the new programmer working on a
> sequel to 1.6?

It was Kim DeVaughn, and he seems to have disappeared recently.  Dunno
what happened to him; I'm probably going to try to contact him via
US mail in case his email is not working.

   - steve