[comp.sys.amiga.programmer] Motorola S-record Utility required

robin@cs.hw.ac.uk (Robin Alexander) (02/21/91)

Hi, can anyone help me,

I need a utility to convert amiga binaries into
primarily S record format but ideally intel hex format too.

I would write my own but I need this for my final year dissertation
which is due in in a few weeks so have'nt got the time.

Can anyone such a program and the FTP site, or PD source for it

Thanks in advance.

Robin Alexander GM4YED

INTERNET : robin@uk.ac.hw.cs (Heriot-Watt University, Edinburgh)
AMPR     : GM4YED@GB7EDN.GBR.EU

ben@epmooch.UUCP (Rev. Ben A. Mesander) (02/22/91)

>In article <2354@odin.cs.hw.ac.uk> robin@cs.hw.ac.uk (Robin Alexander) writes:
>Hi, can anyone help me,
>
>I need a utility to convert amiga binaries into
>primarily S record format but ideally intel hex format too.

If you have 68K source, you could use Charlie Gibb's excellent PD 68000
assembler, which can output S-records in addition to AmigaDOS object
modules. Perhaps this will help...

--
ben@epmooch.UUCP            ben%servalan.UUCP@uokmax.ecn.uoknor.edu
{chinet,uokmax}!servalan!epmooch!ben  (Ben Mesander)   War in gulf:

jax@well.sf.ca.us (Jack J. Woehr) (02/26/91)

ben@epmooch.UUCP (Rev. Ben A. Mesander) writes:

>>In article <2354@odin.cs.hw.ac.uk> robin@cs.hw.ac.uk (Robin Alexander) writes:
>>Hi, can anyone help me,
>>
>>I need a utility to convert amiga binaries into
>>primarily S record format but ideally intel hex format too.

	A while ago I posted JAXROMUTILS0.ZOO to alt.sources.amiga which
does the Intel HEX files.

	Also downloadable from the RealTime Control & Forth Board,
number in .signature below \/\/\/
--
 <jax@well.{UUCP,sf.ca.us} ><  Member, >        /// ///\\\    \\\  ///
 <well!jax@lll-winken.arpa >< X3J14 TC >       /// ///  \\\    \\\///