[comp.sys.amiga.programmer] A 16 bits audio card

dlorre@cbmfra.UUCP (D. LORRE) (03/14/91)

In article <13200@helios.TAMU.EDU> cmw1725@tamsun.tamu.edu (Christopher Walton)
>All the talk about a 16 bit from France, well forget it....
No comment

>The new card from Sunrize Industries, will have all of its features,

I was not talking about a *future* product but the version 2.0 of an
existing one.

>and supports SMTP, and other functions... Look for my summary a bit
>later this week...

Our future versions could also support these. The main difference
between your card and ours seems to be the state of achievement.
I don't want to argue or to send any kind of flame. We have a working
16 bits card and if developers are interested to already do something
with it, we can provide them one, not just a list of wonderful features.

>Christopher Walton
Dominique Lorre

jms@vanth.UUCP (Jim Shaffer) (03/17/91)

In article <1059@cbmfra.UUCP> dlorre@cbmfra.UUCP (D. LORRE) writes:
>In article <13200@helios.TAMU.EDU> cmw1725@tamsun.tamu.edu (Christopher Walton)
>>and supports SMTP, and other functions... Look for my summary a bit

I assume you mean SMPTE?  (If not, I'd sure like to have an audio card with
an Internet mailer on it!)  :-)

--
*  From the disk of:  | jms@vanth.uucp		     | "Speeding through the
Jim Shaffer, Jr.      | amix.commodore.com!vanth!jms | universe, Thinking is

cmw1725@tamsun.tamu.edu (Christopher Walton) (03/21/91)

In article <1059@cbmfra.UUCP> dlorre@cbmfra.UUCP (D. LORRE) writes:
>Our future versions could also support these. The main difference
>between your card and ours seems to be the state of achievement.

If you had been at the Amiga World Expo, last weeken, you would have seen the
card in ACTION, as well as the software that drives it.  I was not meaning
to cut your card down, or flame you in any way, just to inform the public that
yours was not the only one.

>I don't want to argue or to send any kind of flame. We have a working
>16 bits card and if developers are interested to already do something
>with it, we can provide them one, not just a list of wonderful features.

So can we!  Want one, want to be able to program for it, write or call...

Christopher Walton
cmw1725@tamsun.tamu.edu