[comp.sys.amiga.programmer] LISP and PROLOG interpreters for the Amiga

ben@epmooch.UUCP (Rev. Ben A. Mesander) (03/20/91)

>In article <6485@oasys.dt.navy.mil> flitter@atisun.dt.navy.mil (Lance Flitter) writes:
>
>   I'm looking for LISP and PROLOG interpreters for the Amiga.  Does
>anyone know if any such things exist?  Public domain or commercial.
>Danka.

I prefer AMXLISP 2.0, on FF 181 for a Lisp interpreter. It comes with a
"tiny" prolog written in lisp, but it gives new meaning to the word slow
on my A1000.

AMXLISP is neat because it allows access to the Amiga libraries, and comes
with lisp translations of the include files.

--
| ben@epmooch.UUCP   (Ben Mesander)       | "Cash is more important than |
| ben%servalan.UUCP@uokmax.ecn.uoknor.edu |  your mother." - Al Shugart, |

flitter@atisun.dt.navy.mil (Lance Flitter) (03/21/91)

   Lance Flitter  -  flitter@atisun.dt.navy.mil

--
Lance Flitter -       David Taylor Research Center, USN
flitter@dtrc.dt.navy.mil

dave@cs.arizona.edu (Dave Schaumann) (03/21/91)

In article <6485@oasys.dt.navy.mil> flitter@atisun.dt.navy.mil (Lance Flitter) writes:
>   I'm looking for LISP and PROLOG interpreters for the Amiga.  Does
>anyone know if any such things exist?  Public domain or commercial.
>Danka.

There are several Lisp interpreters and at least one Prolog
interpreter/compiler in the Fish Disk collection.

--
Dave Schaumann | dave@cs.arizona.edu | Short .sig's rule!