[comp.sys.amiga.programmer] Using the copper

mr3@ukc.ac.uk (M.Rizzo) (03/25/91)

In article <12305@monu1.cc.monash.oz> int131d@monu3.cc.monash.edu.au (mr  s.d. twyford) writes:

> Then improve it by ...
> ...generating your own copper lists for the screen display.

Why do you do this and what exactly do you put in your copper lists ?
Can you or anyone else give me a few examples of what can be gained
by generating one's own copper lists please ?

Other than having two copper lists for double buffering, as
shown in the RKM Libraries & Devices (Yep I'm still using the
old ones :-), and changing the colour palette in the middle of scan
lines for nice demos :-), I can't see much point in messing around with
copper lists. I can't understand what people do with copper
lists in programs such as Stuart's. Help please !

>	Stuart Twyford

Michael Rizzo

Mike The Maltese Amigan
Yes we've got Amigas in Malta too !