[comp.sys.amiga.programmer] Question with SAS/C

neil@celia.UUCP (Neil Richmond) (03/30/91)

I have a question. How do you link in cback.o for some load and stay resident
code. Is there an option to lc or do you have to link seperately? Thanks.

neil

--
Only 3200 shopping days left till the next millenium!
Neil F. Richmond         INTERNET: celia!neil@usc.edu

frank@morpheus.UUCP (Frank McPherson) (03/31/91)

--
The information you want is on page XII of the preface to volume 1 of the
SAS/C 5.1 manual. I'm not sure where it is in the previous versions.

-- Frank McPherson		INTERNET: emcphers@fox.cs.vt.edu --