[comp.sys.amiga.programmer] BSD socket library

32KKG6I@CMUVM.BITNET (Jim Getzinger) (04/03/91)

Does anyone have a public domain socket library for the amiga that supports
AF_UNIX domains at the least, and others if possible?

I'm working on porting X11/R4 libraries and to avoid major code rewriting
it would be helpful to have a "standard" library instead of one that I
built.

I know that there was one on the SANA disk, but I don't have access to it.
Do I have to be a developer in order to get a copy of this disk?  If not,
then how do I go about obtaining it?

Thanks for any help you can give!

Jim Getzinger
32KKG6I@CMUVM.BINET
getzingr@xanth.cmich.edu  (someday, not yet though...)

horke@rhoen (Bernhard Kroenung) (04/04/91)

32KKG6I@CMUVM.BITNET (Jim Getzinger) writes:

>Does anyone have a public domain socket library for the amiga that supports
>AF_UNIX domains at the least, and others if possible?

If there is one - I am interested, too !

>I know that there was one on the SANA disk, but I don't have access to it.
>Do I have to be a developer in order to get a copy of this disk?  If not,
>then how do I go about obtaining it?

GfxBase offers a X11-developmentkit with BSD-socket-lib - ask boing!dale ...

  Ciao
    Bernhard
--
Bernhard Kroenung, Bahnhofstr. 8, D-W6408 Ebersburg/Rhoen, Germany +49 6656 386
horke@rhoen.in-berlin.de             X.400 : kronung@jlug-gw.uni-giessen.dbp.de

                   Fachhochschule Fulda : e-mail demnaext