[comp.sys.amiga.programmer] Bodega Bay

walter@garfield.cs.mun.ca (Walter Lawlor) (04/02/91)

I tried to order a Bodega Bay today. No luck!  Apparantly California Access
hasn't started delivering them yet!  The guy at Creative Computers told me that
they keep getting told 'two more weeks'.  Does anyone know what the holdup is?

Walter Lawlor
Memorial University of Nfld
Canada

hbrinch@icoast.UUCP (Henrik Brinch) (04/03/91)

In article <1991Apr1.194108.11080@garfield.cs.mun.ca>, Walter Lawlor writes:

> I tried to order a Bodega Bay today. No luck!  Apparantly California Access
> hasn't started delivering them yet!  The guy at Creative Computers told me that
> they keep getting told 'two more weeks'.  Does anyone know what the holdup is?

Yeah sure... and they keep telling me in two weeks you'll get your payment!
(working freelance for Centaur Software Inc. = Creative Computers Inc. =
Frank K. / John S.).  So I guess everybody over there is using that same
phrase ? ;-)

BTW:  Bodega Bay seems nice, but isn't a tower more convinient... what is
      the price, I haven't seen it listed?  My friends envy my loose
      keyboard (3000) ;-)

> Walter Lawlor
> Memorial University of Nfld
> Canada

Best Regards,

InfoCoast       /\  /\_  Henrik Brinch \ cbmehq!cbmdeo!icoast!hbrinch
Technologies /\/  \/   \ Kloevervej 7   \ FidoNet 2:230/112.3
____________/  \  /     \ 2800 Lyngby    \ Voice/Fax tel.# +45 42 87 67 23
           /    \/       \  Denmark       \ "C is SILVER - But ASM is GOLD"

fhwri%CONNCOLL.BITNET@yalevm.ycc.yale.edu (04/03/91)

> I tried to order a Bodega Bay today. No luck!  Apparantly California Access
> hasn't started delivering them yet!  The guy at Creative Computers told me tha
> they keep getting told 'two more weeks'.  Does anyone know what the holdup is?
>
> Walter Lawlor
> Memorial University of Nfld
> Canada

        At One Byte in Connecticut, we got two Bodacious Bays (as we
affectionally call 'em) in and they sold quickly. No more since. The two
things we all agreed on: (1) It definitely does work. (2) It will give your
computer the biggest footprint on your block. We don't call it "Bodacious"
for nothing...

                                                --Rick Wrigley
                                                fhwri@conncoll.bitnet
                                ~~~second-hand smoke is THEFT~~~

Walter Lawlor <walter@garfield.cs.mun.ca> (04/04/91)

Were they demo unit?
How much were you selling them for?
Do you know anything about the video slot? (Have CA said when it's coming out?

Thanks for any help you can give me!

Walter Lawlor
walter@garfield.cs.mun.ca
: