[comp.sys.amiga.programmer] Font usage questions

black@beno.CSS.GOV (Mike Black) (03/30/91)

How does one use the IntuiText.ITextFont item?  I've set it to point to
my own font (figuring you could set up several of these for a multi-font
display) and the default font always shows up.  The only way I've been
able to get a different font is with SetFont().  What am I doing wrong?

Secondly, anyone have any info on multi-colored fonts?  They sure ain't
mentioned in my books and I've not seen any fonts posted anywhere.
Thanx...Mike...
: usenet: black@beno.CSS.GOV   :  land line: 407-494-5853  : I want a computer:
: real home: Melbourne, FL     :  home line: 407-242-8619  : that does it all!:

baxter_a@wehi.dn.mu.oz (04/07/91)

In article <49516@seismo.CSS.GOV>, black@beno.CSS.GOV (Mike Black) writes:
> How does one use the IntuiText.ITextFont item?  I've set it to point to
> my own font (figuring you could set up several of these for a multi-font
> display) and the default font always shows up.  The only way I've been
> able to get a different font is with SetFont().  What am I doing wrong?
>
> Secondly, anyone have any info on multi-colored fonts?  They sure ain't
> mentioned in my books and I've not seen any fonts posted anywhere.
> Thanx...Mike...
> --
> : usenet: black@beno.CSS.GOV   :  land line: 407-494-5853  : I want a computer:
> : real home: Melbourne, FL     :  home line: 407-242-8619  : that does it all!:

Open the font first, and close it after.

Regards Alan