[comp.sys.amiga.programmer] struct Layer...Where is it defined?

dewolfe@ug.cs.dal.ca (Anarchy for Peace) (04/08/91)

The subject line says it all.  I've looked all over the Includes & Autodocs
and the Libraries and Devices RKMS and it's not anywhere to be found.

If you can't tell me this, at least tell me to install a clipping area
onto a rasport.  I have a dualplayfield screen set up with the backdrop
borderless window as the background playfield, but I want to do some
clipping to the top playfield (obtained using the code lifted from the
example in the RKMs, pg 28).  A quick response will be most beneficial
as I've struggled with this for some time now, my project is due tommorrow
and I didn't get a chance to draw into the playfield until I debugged all
the other non-graphics code I was using.

Thanks.

Colin (Clone) DeWolfe
dewolfe@ug.cs.dal.ca

peter@cbmvax.commodore.com (Peter Cherna) (04/08/91)

In article <1991Apr7.203721.17116@cs.dal.ca> dewolfe@ug.cs.dal.ca (Anarchy for Peace) writes:
>The subject line says it all.  I've looked all over the Includes & Autodocs
>and the Libraries and Devices RKMS and it's not anywhere to be found.

<graphics/clip.h>

>If you can't tell me this, at least tell me to install a clipping area
>onto a rasport.

See layers.library/InstallClipRegion().

>Thanks.
>
>Colin (Clone) DeWolfe
>dewolfe@ug.cs.dal.ca

     Peter
--
Peter Cherna, Operating Systems Development Group, Commodore-Amiga, Inc.
{uunet|rutgers}!cbmvax!peter    peter@cbmvax.commodore.com