[comp.sys.amiga.programmer] European ftp site for latest Amiga gcc??

ben@epmooch.UUCP (Rev. Ben A. Mesander) (04/11/91)

>In article <1413@compel.UUCP> her@compel.UUCP (Helge Egelund Rasmussen) writes:
>I'm looking for a ftp site where I can find gcc for the Amiga.
>Does anyone know where I can find it?

For you, funic.funet.fi (might be nic.funet.fi...) would be the best.
In America, titan.ksc.nasa.gov would be best.

>I'm also interested in g++, has it been ported to the Amiga?

Not to my knowledge. The Amiga GCC porting team decided to port GCC 2.0
which includes front ends for C++ and Objective C instead.

--
| ben@epmooch.UUCP   (Ben Mesander)       | "Cash is more important than |
| ben%servalan.UUCP@uokmax.ecn.uoknor.edu |  your mother." - Al Shugart, |

her@compel.UUCP (Helge Egelund Rasmussen) (04/11/91)

I'm looking for a ftp site where I can find gcc for the Amiga.
Does anyone know where I can find it?

I'm also interested in g++, has it been ported to the Amiga?

Helge
---
Helge E. Rasmussen  .  PHONE + 45 36 72 33 00  .  E-mail:  her@compel.dk
Compel A/S          .  FAX   + 45 36 72 43 00  .
Copenhagen, Denmark