[comp.sys.amiga.programmer] Question re. AreaEllipse

jordan@unix.cis.pitt.edu (Kenneth D Jordan) (04/15/91)

How much workspace (in the area buffer), if any, is required for AreaEllipse?

|             Nick Nystrom              |      Please send all replies to      |
|         Chemistry Department          |          nystrom@a.psc.edu           |
|       University of Pittsburgh        |                                      |

spence@cbmvax.commodore.com (Spencer Shanson) (04/15/91)

In article <115480@unix.cis.pitt.edu> jordan@unix.cis.pitt.edu (Kenneth D Jordan) writes:
>How much workspace (in the area buffer), if any, is required for AreaEllipse?

For all the Area...() functions, you need to allocate a TmpRas that is large
enough to contain the entire image being rendered.

Spencer Shanson - Amiga Software Engineer     | email: spence@commodore.COM
                                              | or uunet!cbmvax!spence
All opinions expressed are my own, and do not | "You know my methods. Apply
(necessarily) represent those of Commodore.   | them" -- Sir Arthur Conan

chrisg@cbmvax.commodore.com (Chris Green) (04/16/91)

In article <20642@cbmvax.commodore.com> spence@cbmvax.commodore.com (Spencer Shanson) writes:
>In article <115480@unix.cis.pitt.edu> jordan@unix.cis.pitt.edu (Kenneth D Jordan) writes:
>>How much workspace (in the area buffer), if any, is required for AreaEllipse?

	Four words.
--
*-------------------------------------------*---------------------------*

In article <20649@cbmvax.commodore.com> chrisg@cbmvax.commodore.com (Chris Green) writes:
>In article <20642@cbmvax.commodore.com> spence@cbmvax.commodore.com (Spencer Shanson) writes:
>>In article <115480@unix.cis.pitt.edu> jordan@unix.cis.pitt.edu (Kenneth D Jordan) writes:
>>>How much workspace (in the area buffer), if any, is required for AreaEllipse?
>>>

>	Four words.
>--

.....I take that back: FIVE words!

--