[comp.sys.amiga.programmer] Rotating graphics... HELP!!

baxter_a@wehi.dn.mu.oz (04/16/91)

I would like to take a square area in one rastport, and rotate
it 90 degrees and paste the output into a second rastport.
Is there any nice way of doing this with the blitter or a system
function instead of reading each pixel individually?

Regards Alan

rsbx@cbmvax.commodore.com (Raymond S. Brand) (04/16/91)

In article <1991Apr15.202417.24564@wehi.dn.mu.oz>, baxter_a@wehi.dn.mu.oz writes:
> I would like to take a square area in one rastport, and rotate
> it 90 degrees and paste the output into a second rastport.
> Is there any nice way of doing this with the blitter or a system
> function instead of reading each pixel individually?
>
> Regards Alan

Yes there is. Send me an Email address that works and I'll send you some code.

						rsbx

  Raymond S. Brand			rsbx@cbmvax.commodore.com
  Commodore-Amiga Engineering		...!uunet!cbmvax!rsbx
  1200 Wilson Drive			(215)-431-9100
  West Chester PA 19380			"Looking"