[comp.sys.amiga.programmer] C++ sources

Lee_Robert_Willis@cup.portal.com (04/20/91)

Regarding C++ libraries, Kenneth Jamieson writes:

>	Also, look in comp.lang.c++ .. there are 5 MAJOR (read > 500
>functions/objects) PUBLIC DOMAIN clases that can be compiled. (NIH, a
>few others).

Huh?  I looked, and didn't find any source code.  All I found was one
reference where one could FTP the NIH class library, which doesn't
do me anygood, since I can't FTP.  If there's actual code out there,
somebody please tell me where.

re FTPing: a few months back, somebody (I think it was Thad Floryan)
instructions on how "anyone could FTP", using a little USENET magic.
I tried it, and it didn't work.  (I'm connected rather indirectly,
   PC Pursuit -> Portal -> USENET)

If the C++ class source code is only available for FTP, I'd really
appreciate it if some kind soul would send me a copy, or make it
generally available for this of us who are FTP-SOL.

   Thanks,
   Lee         Lee_Robert_Willis@cup.portal.com