[comp.sys.amiga.programmer] Front/Back and so on data...

tron1@tronsbox.xei.com (Kenneth Jamieson) (04/28/91)

	Hi there all...

	I have been wondering .. where do I find the data for the
system FRONt/BACK and CLOSE/SIZE gadgets ?? I want to do a "newlook"
like thing with some different imagery ...

--
========[ Xanadu Enterprises Inc. Amiga & Unix Software Development]=======
= "I know how you feel, you don't know if you want to hit me or kiss me - =

peter@cbmvax.commodore.com (Peter Cherna) (04/29/91)

In article <1583@tronsbox.xei.com> tron1@tronsbox.xei.com (Kenneth Jamieson) writes:
>	I have been wondering .. where do I find the data for the
>system FRONt/BACK and CLOSE/SIZE gadgets ?? I want to do a "newlook"
>like thing with some different imagery ...

They're not legally changeable, nor directly accessible.

     Peter
--
Peter Cherna, Operating Systems Development Group, Commodore-Amiga, Inc.
{uunet|rutgers}!cbmvax!peter    peter@cbmvax.commodore.com

tron1@tronsbox.xei.com (Kenneth Jamieson) (04/29/91)

In article <21017@cbmvax.commodore.com> peter@cbmvax.commodore.com (Peter Cherna) writes:
>In article <1583@tronsbox.xei.com> tron1@tronsbox.xei.com (Kenneth Jamieson) writes:
>>	I have been wondering .. where do I find the data for the
>>system FRONt/BACK and CLOSE/SIZE gadgets ?? I want to do a "newlook"
>>like thing with some different imagery ...
>
>They're not legally changeable, nor directly accessible.

	I know that , and I don't intend to complain if they break
something, but as I have run newlook for over a year with no ill
effects.. Ill chance it.

(grin)

	Actually .. that would be great for a "preferences" option.