[comp.sys.amiga.programmer] How to specify Stacksize in SAS/C ?

wasp@chumly.ka.sub.org (Walter Mildenberger) (04/28/91)

Hello !
	Subject says all: How can I specify a minimal stacksize within
a program with SAS/C V5.10a ? The manual isn't very clear; all I've found
is, that I can do it (Preface xv), but how ???

Any pointers appreciated...

Regards
--
 ___  Walter Mildenberger, Morgenstr. 55, W-7500 Karlsruhe 1,FRG, (0721)385090
<*,-> UseNet/SubNet: wasp@chumly.ka.sub.org | Bitnet: sorry, no time to handle

labben@iesd.auc.dk (Lars Bodin) (04/30/91)

In article <11234.ANN@chumly.ka.sub.org> wasp@chumly.ka.sub.org (Walter Mildenberger) writes:
>Hello !
>	Subject says all: How can I specify a minimal stacksize within
>a program with SAS/C V5.10a ? The manual isn't very clear; all I've found
>is, that I can do it (Preface xv), but how ???
>
>Any pointers appreciated...
>
>Regards
>--
> ___  Walter Mildenberger, Morgenstr. 55, W-7500 Karlsruhe 1,FRG, (0721)385090
><*,-> UseNet/SubNet: wasp@chumly.ka.sub.org | Bitnet: sorry, no time to handle
>[`-'] * #include <stddiscl.h> /* Nobody cares  'bout what I say, so what ?  */
>-"-"- ...fortune has been expired...

If anyone has an answer to this, please post it or E-Mail it to me
too.

--
AMIGA  //     Lars Bodin
      //      Department of Mathematics & Computer Science,

kaarts@ccu.umanitoba.ca (Kenneth John Aarts) (05/02/91)