[comp.sys.amiga.programmer] Ada compiler for Amiga

SCST86@LIVERPOOL.AC.UK (05/03/91)

Has anybody got an Ada compiler for a 1 meg amiga ?, preferably PD.
If so contact me by writing to (e-mail) scst90@uk.ac.liv.uxa.
--

=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+====
|Name:Jamie "WeirdWolf" Willmott  |             CHICAGO BEARS              |

ssteinbe@polyslo.CalPoly.EDU (Sarah Steinberg) (05/10/91)

According to SCST86@LIVERPOOL.AC.UK
>Has anybody got an Ada compiler for a 1 meg amiga ?, preferably PD.
>If so contact me by writing to (e-mail) scst90@uk.ac.liv.uxa.
>--

I, too, am interested in acquiring an Ada compiler for the Amiga so please
send e-mail to me at ssteinbe@hypnos.calpoly.edu or ssteinbe@polyslo.edu if you have any information.

Thanks soooo much in advance.

-Sarah

--

jseymour@medar.com (James Seymour) (05/12/91)

In article <282a2d8c.41c4@petunia.CalPoly.EDU> ssteinbe@polyslo.CalPoly.EDU (Sarah Steinberg) writes:
:
:According to SCST86@LIVERPOOL.AC.UK
::Has anybody got an Ada compiler for a 1 meg amiga ?, preferably PD.
::If so contact me by writing to (e-mail) scst90@uk.ac.liv.uxa.
::--
:
:I, too, am interested in acquiring an Ada compiler for the Amiga so please
:send e-mail to me at ssteinbe@hypnos.calpoly.edu or ssteinbe@polyslo.edu
:if you have any information.
:
:Thanks soooo much in advance.
:

I think Ada is not yet available for the Amiga.  It is, however, under
consideration.  Contact g_harrison@vger.nsu.edu for further info.  He
recently posted a questionaire regarding the desire for this under
UNIX on the Amiga as well as for AmigaDOS.

:-Sarah
:
:--
:>>>>>>The Belle<<<<<<<               ssteinbe@hypnos.calpoly.edu

--
Jim Seymour				| Medar, Inc.
...!uunet!medar!jseymour		| 38700 Grand River Ave.