[comp.sys.amiga.programmer] fast line & polygon drawing...where?

uzun@pnet01.cts.com (Roger Uzun) (05/12/91)

[]
Is there anywhere one can get the fast line & polygon routines that
people have been posting here.  I would like to try out what people
think works best.  Probably add the routines to my library since they
may be better than what I currently have.

Can someone lharc the routines and post them somewhere?

Thanks
-Roger

UUCP: {hplabs!hp-sdd ucsd nosc}!crash!pnet01!uzun
ARPA: crash!pnet01!uzun@nosc.mil
INET: uzun@pnet01.cts.com

rda184s@monu6.cc.monash.edu.au (Richard Jones) (05/13/91)

uzun@pnet01.cts.com (Roger Uzun) writes:

>[]
>Is there anywhere one can get the fast line & polygon routines that
>people have been posting here.  I would like to try out what people
>think works best.  Probably add the routines to my library since they
>may be better than what I currently have.

>Can someone lharc the routines and post them somewhere?

>Thanks
>-Roger

Since I seem to be the only other person on the net asking for these
routines, I'll see if I can chuck them onto ab20, into either
graphics/plotting or languages/c.
Tell you where when I get around to it (should be in the next day or
so).

Richard Jones,
rda184s@monu6.cc.monash.edu.au.