[comp.sys.amiga.programmer] CATS in Europe ?

hjalmar@cbmswe.UUCP (Peter Hjalmarsson) (05/13/91)

In article <3832@cbmehq.UUCP> ewout@topcat.commodore.com (Ewout Walraven) writes:
>rooijen@pttrnl.nl writes:
>
>>In article <21335@cbmvax.commodore.com>, ken@cbmvax.commodore.com (Ken Farinsky - CATS) writes:
>>>
>>> If you wish to become a developer in the U.S., send mail to:
>>                                           ^^^^
>>And is there an address for european aspirant developers
>
>In Europe you'll have to call your local Commodore subsidiary. So in your
>case Commodore Netherlands on the Kabelweg in Amsterdam.

And for Sweden, you would send a mail to:
Amiga Developer Support
Commodore AB
Box 8184
163 08 SPAANGA (The AA should be a A with a ring above. Pronounced like o.)

Best Regards, Peter Hjalmarsson, Amiga Support, Commdore Sweden

rooijen@pttrnl.nl (05/13/91)

--
                        Arthur van Rooijen

 PTT Research Neher Laboratories,    Phone  : +31 70 3325092
 2260 AK Leidschendam,               Telefax: +31 70 3326477
 P.O. box 421,                       Telex  : 31236 prnl nl
 The Netherlands.
 Domain        : ap_vrooijen@pttrnl.nl     |  As the people here grow colder
 EARN/BITnet   : ROOIJEN@HLSDNL5.BITNET    |  I turn to my computer
 PSS (DATAnet1): +204 02117035801::ROOIJEN |  And spend my evenings with it
 SURFNET-2     : +204 129110052::ROOIJEN   |  Like a friend       "Kate Bush"